Seabury’s MRO practice provides a broad client base with unparalleled capabilities and world-class advisory services on all critical aircraft maintenance issues. Our unique team structure combines the experience of former MRO executives with top-tier consultants dedicated to the aviation and aerospace sectors. We have a proven track record of rapidly delivering value for our clients multiple times of our fees.
Seabury’s MRO practice has unrivaled experience helping participants succeed. Our MRO practice has been at the core of Seabury’s consulting group since its founding, and we have successfully completed projects globally in all areas of the business. This focus gives us a full understanding of the business from all perspectives, whether MRO, operator, OEM, investor or other participant.
We bring expertise gained from decades of experience working at many of the leading names in global airline maintenance and commercial MRO. Our diverse team structure allows us to quickly understand and recommend improvements whether they are strategic, financial, commercial or operational. As a result, we use a comprehensive view of the business to work with management in solving the most difficult issues.
It is this knowledge of our clients and their business environment that has enabled us to contribute to a significant share of maintenance-related improvements during the past ten years. Our specific strengths include:
- A deep understanding of the MRO industry, coupled with extensive recent experience
- Significant experience and expertise in all aspects of the maintenance business – including strategy, commercialization, operational improvement, vendor management, supply chain optimization, maintenance planning and investor support
- A proven ability to drive significant financial benefits, ranging from labor and non-labor operational cost reduction to contract renegotiation to supply chain optimization to commercial strategies
- Proprietary analytical tools, databases and resources built and refined over a large number of engagements
- Hybrid teams of trained aviation-focused management consultants with experienced former MRO executives ensure that rigorous analytics are balanced with practical judgment to deliver real business solutions
Whether you’re considering fundamental changes to your operations or more targeted improvements in costs, profitability, growth, cash extraction or operational performance, Seabury brings unsurpassed maintenance expertise, techniques and tools to ensure you achieve the desired results.